Welcome to Reclaim My PPI
If you have taken a loan, credit card or other type of credit agreement then there is a good chance that you were sold a Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Policy. These Policies were often expensive and unsuitable for the needs of the people who were sold them. In some cases people weren’t even a choice whether to buy a Policy, and were under the impression that they had to buy a Policy for their credit application to be accepted.
If you were mis-sold a PPI policy, we can make a claim and secure you a refund of all premiums paid plus interest, plus an additional 8% interest* so why not click below and tell us
Recent Success Stories – Updated October 2013
- MR McG OF LONDON WAS AWARDED £2,228.04 AGAINST BARCLAYCARD.
- MR M FROM SWANSEA WAS AWARDED £11,752.24 AGAINST LLOYDS TSB.
- MRS. K FROM ILFORD WAS AWARDED £4,920.01 AGAINST SANTANDER.
- MRS. P FROM HORSHAM WAS AWARDED £10,718.54 AGAINST BARCLAYS.
- MRS K FROM ILFORD WAS AWARDED £8,894.11 AGAINST BARCLAYS.
- MRS C FROM STEVENAGE WAS AWARDED £8,098.95 AGAINST LLOYDS TSB.
- MRS A FROM EDINBURGH WAS AWARDED £6,746.59 AGAINST M & S MONEY.
- MR M FROM WEST LOTHIAN WAS AWARDED £6,949.39 AGAINST NORTHERN ROCK.
- MRS J FROM EASTLEIGH WAS AWARDED £13,994.18 AGAINST A.A. PERSONAL FINANCE.
- MR D FROM ROCHDALE WAS AWARDED £5,747.55 AGAINST CAPITAL ONE.
- MR L FROM AYR WAS AWARDED £8,834.61 AGAINST AVIVA.
- MRS B FROM EAST LOTHIAN WAS AWARDED £6,578.32.
If you want to read more about PPI, how it was mis-sold, and the claim process please click here.
*8% compensatory interest is awarded according to Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) guidelines in cases where a claimant has been unable to save/invest the money paid for PPI